Rye NY Interior Designer - Get the Right Start to Your Design
Do you have new construction or a remodel coming up? Are you overwhelmed with the decorating options for your living space? Are you unsure if you want to enlist the services of an interior designer?
You may know what you want, but you do not know where to begin with the process. A professional interior designer will escort you through the design process. The right designer will develop a carefully thought out plan that will help you avoid costly mistakes like the furniture that is too bulky, colors that do not work with your overall theme or contractors that do not produce quality work.
What is the Goal?
The goal is to prevent the usual hazards of expensive mistakes. A practiced interior designer will help you through each phase of the project, allowing you to feel comfortable with your decisions. They will work with you to ensure that your plan is striking and well-designed.
The interior design process has multiple steps to follow to reach fruition:
- Initial Consultation – A meeting is held at the project site to go over the interior space and discuss the purposes of the area and style of design. Now is when ideas about what can be done with space are formulated. You will review an idea book to incorporate a variety of design styles and color schemes. Based on the inputs, your designer will define a specific style to line up the interior space with your persona.
- Design and Proposal – Based on the initial consultation, a meticulous proposal that shapes the scope of services to be implemented is presented. More detailed inquiries relative to your needs, space utilization, and budget are discussed.
- Detailed Measurements – Post proposal acceptance, a follow-up consultation occurs to capture applicable measurements and evaluate existing environments and fixtures. Blueprints, if they exist, are entered into the calculations.
- Space Planning – A two-dimensional space plan is offered and discussed to address the interior space’s specific requirements and functions under evaluation.
- Abstract Presentation – Based on the prior conferences, a preliminary design structure is presented. Different design elements are shown with pictures, outlines, and samples of finishes, flooring, lighting, and furnishings are shown to help with the visualization of the overall plan.
- Budget – A initial budget is arranged based on the materials and designs outlined during the abstract presentation.
- Project Management- Contracts are lined up based on project type and requirements.
- Installation – Oversight, and placement of furnishings are overseen, ensuring proper placement and quality
About 5 miles from Greenwich, CT Rye, NY, is a coastal city Westchester County, New York. The estimated population in the town is 16,000.
The most noticeable feature of Rye is its coastline, which makes up 60% of its landmass.
Within Rye are two National Historic Landmarks:
- The Boston Post Road Historic District which was designated a NHL in 1993
- Playland which was designated a NHL in 1987 and is home to one of the oldest wooden roller coasters in the northeast.
Rye was founded in 1660 by three men: Thomas Studwell, Peter Disbrow, and John Coe.
Rye has plenty of parklands used for outdoor recreation like walking, hiking, and dog walking.
- Edith G. Read Wildlife Sanctuary, which was established in 1985.
- Jay Estate which was opened as a park in 1992
- Marshlands Conservancy which opened as a nature preserve in 1966
- Rye Nature Center which opened in 1957
- Rye Nursery Park
- Rye Town Park which opened as a park in